Paid Media Account Manager
Paid Media Account Manager - Colchester
£40,000 - £46,000 + benefits
CloudScope are looking for an Paid Media Account Manager for a very highly resoected agency in the Essex area.
You will use your prior experience to manage and grow an impressive portfolio of clients, setting targets and developing growth strategies to ensure the achievement of objectives. You will be responsible for building and managing positive client relationships and leading the client’s paid media strategy with a focus on adding value to their overall digital strategy. Success in the role derives from the successful performance of strategies, campaigns and projects which you will report on.
- Advising and leading on paid media campaigns across search (Google/Bing) and social (Facebook/Instagram - however potential to introduce wider social channels).
- Ensuring account delivery to agreed client objectives has been delivered.
- Regular ROI reporting.
- Owning the overall quality of the service.
- Leading on and project managing all aspects of client’s delivery and projects.
- Being the main point of contact for the clients you manage.
- Having an in-depth and detailed understanding of the client’s business and the industry they operate in is crucial. Staying ahead of sector trends is a key part of the role.
- Actively ensuring client retention, escalating where there are any clients ‘at risk’ and taking appropriate action improve performance of strategies, campaigns and projects.
- Attending client calls and meetings.
- Preparing campaign performance reports to present back to Clients
- A degree or background in Marketing, Advertising, Social Media or Digital Marketing is preferable.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships in a digital marketing environment is advantageous.
- Deliver outstanding communication with clients via email, calls and meetings
- Action client requests in a timely manner and keep them apprised of progress
- Work with clients to produce achievable objectives and deliverable timescales
- Rounded marketing knowledge covering digital and social.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in account management within the digital industry.
- Previous experience developing social and digital marketing strategies.
- Experience of working in a digital marketing environment is advantageous.
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Flexible working
- Health care scheme after 6 months
- Day off for birthday!
- Early finish Friday
- Fresh fruit, coffee.
- Team socials