Software Support Consultant
£40k-45k DOE + Benefits – Suffolk / Remote
CloudScope are looking for a Support and Implementation Engineer for a company specialising in ERP & warehouse management software.
You will work with other areas of the business to build, configure and administer internal and external systems. You will develop strong working relationships with customers to understand their individual requirements, progressing within the role as you demonstrate your strengths.
- Deliver technical solutions that suit client requirements
- New customer implementations, upgrades and feature rollouts
- Respond to and address customer queries in a timely manner
- Administer and make recommendations to improve internal software releases, integration and performance
- Build, configure and administer external and internal solutions
- Good experience with complex web-based software applications such as MVC
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience in a Linux environment including deployment and administration
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch
+ 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Location: Suffolk / Remote
Commute: Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit an experienced support and implementation engineer who prides themself on providing high levels of customer support to ensure they get the most from the systems and solutions being provided.