Senior Front End Developer
£40-45k DOE + benefits - Norwich, Norfolk
CloudScope are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join a leading FinTech company whose technology has been used by banks and building societies across the UK for over 30 years. Their products allow clients to view whole market product data easily, with every one playing a key role in the UK retail financial industry.
You will be responsible for rebuilding existing web applications using a range of technologies. Working in an agile-like environment you will be supporting and designing a wide variety of websites and applications relied on by the industry as a whole. Working as part of a small and passionate team you will use your extensive knowledge supporting and designing a range of extensively data-driven websites and applications. This is an office-based role.
- Involvement in a wide range of data-driven projects
- Working as part of a small, passionate team
- Strong web development skills including: ASP.NET, C#, WPF, HTML, SASS/CSS, and other front-end frameworks
- Commercial experience of database-driven web development
- Understanding of Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Unit testing, GIT, Continuous Integration, or similar
- Experience with financial products would be beneficial
Salary: £40-45k DOE +benefits including enhanced workplace pension, Group Life Insurance, and 25 days paid holiday plus statutory holidays.
Working Hours: This is an office-based role. 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 7.5 hours a day with an unpaid lunch hour and flexible start/finish times as needed for the role.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit an experienced Front-End Developer looking to join a company at the forefront of FinTech for the last 30 years as part of a small but passionate team developing and supporting a range of products relied on by the industry as a whole.