2nd Line Engineer
2nd Line Support - Windows, Mac, Servers
£24-30k DOE + Benefits – Norfolk and part remote
CloudScope are looking for a 2nd Line Technician for a Norfolk-based business founded in 2008. The company has experienced sustained growth since their inception and are looking to further that growth year on year with a target of increasing headcount by more than 20% - making them one of the fastest-growing Digital & Technology Solutions providers in East Anglia. Providing a supportive environment, recognising the importance of the personal training and development of staff, rewarding those who go the extra mile, and celebrating wins together creates an environment to thrive in. This is an exciting time to join a modern and innovative company with a focus on employee well-being.
With clients in various industries across the UK you will be setting up and supporting small and medium business networks at client sites. Supporting clients by troubleshooting issues remotely and on-site, installing business systems, supporting client applications, setting up email accounts and web hosting, and administrating IP phone systems means no two days are the same. This is a fast-paced environment and you will be working with the wider team to deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time.
The company prides itself on upholding their core values of Teamwork, Responsibility, Unity, and Experience at all times. They also understand their role in protecting the environment for future generations and operate a completely paperless office with recycling points in every kitchen. Recognising employee achievements is hugely important and every month departments share with the wider business individuals they feel have gone above and beyond.
- Supporting client PCs and servers remotely and on-site - Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Setting up client email accounts and website hosting in Linux and Windows environments
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS for clients
- Administrating IP Phone systems and supporting client applications
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting small and medium-sized business networks for an outsourced IT company
- Prior experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 and Office 365
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Experience installing business computer systems and providing support both remote and on-site
Salary: £24 - 30k
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday - with flexible working available
+ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increasing with long service. Other benefits include: quarterly profit-based bonus, personal training & development, onsite gym, company shutdown over Christmas,
Location: Norfolk and part remote
Commute: Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit an experienced 2nd Line Technician with a good level of technical knowledge who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment supporting small and medium-sized businesses setting up and managing their IT networks.