Junior/Mid Laravel Developer
Junior/Mid Laravel Developer – up to £30,000 – Ipswich – Hybrid
Cloudscope have been instructed to source an ambitious and determined junior/mid developer to work alongside a small, existing, in-house tech team for a firm in the Ipswich area. You will work alongside two experienced professionals to provide full-stack development, maintaining and improving internal sites and products.
- Website, web app, and database programming, across a range of web products, including custom‐built back‐end platforms, a custom‐ built API
- Good understanding of Laravel development within a professional setting
- Development of API integrations, to enrich customer records with 3rd party data, and when possible, reduce manual input requirements for the customer and the business
- Development of device‐agnostic, cross‐browser compatible web sites, using the latest HTML5 / CSS3 standards‐compliant code, to produce fully responsive web experiences
- Combining a working knowledge of UX and UI design with a solid understanding of customer behaviour, to hone key user journeys, and improve conversion metrics
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in using Laravel commercially
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Use of LEMP or LAMP technologies in a programming role
- Ideally have examples of work/online portfolio to demonstrate a proven track record of web and systems development
Salary: Up to £30,000
Working Hours: Full time Monday – Friday
Location: Ipswich, Hybrid working (Part Home/Part Office)
Commutable from: Ipswich, Colchester, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Norwich
Who would suit this role?
A junior developer with a passion for full stack development and commercial experience in Laravel. The ideal candidate will want to work in a small, experienced team working on in-house projects for their employer. You will be dedicated to learning and progressing with your skillset.