Digital Designer – UX/UI, Adobe, Design
£25 - £30k per annum – Peterborough
Cloudscope are looking for a Designer to join a growing agency within the Peterborough area. This agency prides itself on delivering fast and quality projects for the clients they work with. As a designer you will play a massive part in the branding and development of many business in the East Anglia area.
- Creating engaging visual content & campaigns
- You’ll also be excited about pushing for the latest in designs
- support, shape & expand out the creative direction
- Creating a responsive, innovative and stunning digital experience
- Circa 3+ years within a creative agency
- Excellent prototyping experience
- Ability to pivot from print-based to digital if needed (not essential)
- Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
- Strong UX / UI experience with a mobile-first mentality
- Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines translating a clients’ brand into a digital realisation
- The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
- The creation of user-focused email campaigns, ad campaigns that drive results for clients
- Mature enough to mentor future juniors and manage external freelancer creatives to ensure quality and efficiency is upheld
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Principle, InVision, full Adobe suite and more
- Desire to progress in your career
- Great interpersonal skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
31 days holiday, Birthday off!, Training and Support, Pension, Team outings
Commute: Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit a experienced designer who wants to push themselves into a new challenge and develop their career.