IT Project Manager
Job Vacancy: IT Project Manager (PRINCE 2)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk (Hybrid Working Model)
Salary: Circa £45k, dependent on experience
About the Company:
CloudScope is hiring an IT Project Manager for one of the most prominent brands in the construction sector situated on the outskirts of Norwich. This position offers the chance to be a pivotal figure in IT development for an industry leader and provides the flexibility of a hybrid working environment.
- Lead, define, and document project scopes and objectives, engaging crucial stakeholders throughout.
- Efficiently manage all projects ensuring they are delivered both on budget and on time, coordinating both internal and external resources.
- Develop and execute intricate project plans to monitor and oversee progress.
- Create comprehensive briefs derived from stakeholder requirements.
- Identify opportunities for IT to drive operational effectiveness or efficiencies.
- Opportunity to act in place of the Senior Analyst Programmer when required.
- Minimum of 5 years in the industry.
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as PMP or PRINCE 2 Practitioner is a must.
- Past experience in managing and delivering projects in a similar environment.
- Proven track record in overseeing project resources ensuring timely and on-budget delivery.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary circa £45k, based on experience.
- Standard working hours: 9AM to 5:30PM. Includes an hour break and flexible starting time.
- Flexible Hybrid Working Model.
- Based in Norwich, Norfolk.
Perfect Fit For:
An adept Project Manager who thrives when managing diverse projects, ensuring resources are expertly aligned to meet both budgetary and time-sensitive requirements, ultimately meeting client expectations to the highest standard.